As the clock struck 17:05 on 29th March 2008, I completed 27 years of existence on the 3rd rock from the Sun. I cant call this journey successful yet as the end objective has not yet been achieved (the end objective has not even been set yet for that matter :-) ). But the journey has surely been a pleasure. I have decided to zero in on short term and long term objectives for myself. I tried living each day as it comes. But the pleasure seems to be momentary and short lived...only for the day. I guess setting goals for oneself and achieving them over time will give more satisfaction. It is just another thing I want to try.
Yes! Guilty! Not been in touch for last 2 months. Biggest sin a blogger can make. I am a criminal. Agreed. But don't you want to hear the story? So here goes... It has been a not-so-active work life since I joined by new company. I haven't been really getting the projects. I have been doing org. initiatives on and off. But that's it. Nothing much. But off late, in the last couple of months, things have become exciting. I have been trained on 2 new products in a span of a month. And currently I am working on a pretty niche product. A Marketing Automation Application that Gartner positions in the 'Leaders' quadrant. So the trainig has been a big leap. And to add to it, I am on a live project implementing the same product. Talk about constant learning! And if this was not enough, this project needs me to travel to United Kingdom for a 3-4 months period. So here I am taking advise from everyone who has even been to an international airport, weighing baggages, buying woo...
Comments